I was in Istanbul for three days last week to attend the opening of the trial of Turkish trade union leaders.
My articles on what I saw have begun appearing in a number of places:
- OpenDemocracy.net – Turkey: Trade unionism on trial
- Solidarity – Turkish trade unionists on trial
- Stronger Unions (Trades Union Congress) – Turkish trade unionists on trial – the second stage begins
- Talking Union (DSA Labor Network) – An attempt to decapitate: Turkey’s trade unions on trial
- (Reprinted in the ShankerBlog, the voice of the Albert Shanker Institute)
- Labor Notes – Turkish unionists: “We are not terrorists”
- Andy Funnell has translated one of the articles for LabourStart’s French language blog, here.